LIFETIME COLLECTION OF MICHAEL RULLO, OWNER OF SHOWPIECE COINS, INC. COLLECTOR/COIN DEALER
FIRST SALE OF HIS COLLECTION FROM HIS ESTATE NO RESERVES
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL BIDDERS. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS-IS, WHERE IS. All property is sold without warranty or guarantee as to condition or authenticity. We present and describe merchandise as honestly and accurately as possible. Condition reports are available by request via phone or e-mail and must be made no later than 3:00 PM, Wednesday preceding the sale. Although we will do our best to provide accurate condition information, the prospective bidder is ultimately responsible for inspection of merchandise. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for questions or condition reports.
- SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Buyer is responsible for arranging pick-up or delivery of merchandise at buyer’s risk and expense. Arrangements may be made through the buyer’s own shipper or we may supply a list of shippers. We do not provide estimates, you must obtain your own by contacting your choice of shipper. Merchandise may be picked up at our location the day of the sale. Merchandise will then be moved to an offsite, secured location. Buyer then has until April 4, 2019 to make shipping arrangements. Shippers that have been referred by previous clients:
Daks 484-370-8992 Furniture & Small Items
Action Shipping 856-468-5468 Small Items
UPS Store Mullica Hill 856-223-8616 Small Items
UPS Store Aston 484-816-0252
Adams Moving 856-466-9053 Local Delivery,Larger Items & Furniture.
Ukay Delivery 800-381-4266 Large Items and Furniture
Plycon Van Lines 410-238-2655 Large Items and Furniture
Sure Express Worldwide 800-335-9996 Shipping and Crating
You may contact us for a list of additional shippers. Shippers are independent of us and are not endorsed by us. We are not responsible for problems, damages or losses associated with shipping.
- BIDDING. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. Under our discretion we will execute absentee bids, internet bids or telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith. We are not responsible for bids lost on line. The floor will always have precedence.
- TAXES. New Jersey sales tax of 6.625% will be charged on all purchases unless (a) buyer provides a resale certificate or (b) for items is being shipped out of state by a commercial carrier, in which case, we must be provided with a receipt by a commercial carrier. If a receipt is not provided at time of pick-up, item will not be released until tax is paid.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM. A buyer’s premium of 25% will be added to all catalogue purchases.
- PAYMENT. Accepted forms of payment are PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Certified Check or Money Order. International buyers must pay by credit card. C. PAYMENT DUE. Complete payment is required upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. Items must be paid for no later than 48 hours following the auction.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2019 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM